- Smoking is not allowed inside the Inn but allowed in outdoor areas.
- Well behaved dogs allowed, maximum two. Dogs are not to be left
unattended in the rooms. Pet fee per dog.
- Children are welcome under adult supervision but anyone under the
age of 18 may not be left unattended. Children six and older are
included in the guest-count for a reservation.
- Prices are double occupancy. $50 per night per additional person for
anyone 5 yrs and older.
- Cancellations are charged a $50 fee per night reserved.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the reservation are
charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Groups reservations (three or more rooms) require a 50% non-
- Check in time is 3 pm to 9 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- A full breakfast is included in the room rate and served between
7 and 9 am daily.
- Dinner for overnight guests may be arranged any night of the week
with advanced menu selection from 5 to 7 pm.
- Clamber Hill's restaurant is open to the public Thursday, Friday and
Saturday evenings the rest of the year. Reservations are required.
- Please notify us of any dietary restrictions in advance.
- Clamber Hill is licensed to serve alcohol. Alcohol consumed on the
premises must be purchased from Clamber Hill.
- Owners have cats, dogs and horses on premise. Any allergy concerns
need to be addressed prior to arrival.